Tuesday, December 30, 2008 ♥
no work ytd, today and tml,
will be staying at home.
i know it's pathetic to stay home on the last day of the year, very pathetic.
BUT WAD CAN I DO, i dun wish to be like tt either.
i want to go out countdown with my friends too wad.
wad's de problem lah, I'M SIXTEEN,
tt's not very old but NOT YOUNG EITHER.
and if being very child-like, or as many say, CHILDISH is the problem,
IT IS FUCKING NOT MY FAULT.
I'M LIKE TT AND SO?
it does not mean that my brain is like a wad, PRIMARY SKL KID?
I CAN THINK VERY WELL TOO, I BELIEVE.
i trust myself that i can make CORRECT DESICIONS and i'm sure I WON'T GET INTO SOME SILLY TROUBLE U THINK I WILL.
LIKE WAD, KENA KIDNAPPED BY SOME ASSHOLE?
i seriously dun think it will happen, and IF IT HAPPENS, WAD CAN I DO.
i mean, even adults get kidnap and they can do nothing wad.
WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO DO THINGS MY WAY. I WANT TO GO OUT COUNTDOWN.
FUCK! JUST WAIT TILL ONE DAY.
ONE DAY I'LL STOP LISTENING TO U AND EXPLODE!
SHOUT RIGHT IN UR FACE AND YES, REGRET WADEVER U'RE DOING TO ME NOW.typed tt in de afternoon while i was very angry.
anyway, there's work tml, they just called and tell me.
finished reading twilight,
can't wait to start on new moon!
will go get it soon from kino, now i agree with ashmin tt's de best bookstore.(:
i guess i'll wake up early early and go taka to get my new moon and den head over to work at er branch.
sian, wanted cathay but cannot.
RARRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHH,
holidays are boring!!!!!!
(alright, only sometimes. hahaha!)